The partially completed Tues, 10/1 games and the postponed Wed, 10/2 and Thu, 10/3 kickball games will be updated as cancelled and the remainder of the fall season for those teams will move forward as originally scheduled/planned. This applies to both the Vintage & Classic teams on those days.
This decision is in line with existing league policies;
where "If (1) of your regular season games can not be completed by the end of the regular season, playoff week(s) will move forward as initially planned."
We looked at this a few different ways in an attempt to make-up all of these games and ultimately there is not enough daylight during the week or on playoff Saturday to accomplish this effectively.
On Tuesday 10/1 there were two games that actually reached an official status (at least five innings), however there were far too many incomplete games to either make-up or to effectively calculate these into the standings. The vast majority of games were only able to get through 3 innings before being called early due to the lightning and inclement weather.
There was the brief possibility of making up 1 of these nights (Vintage only) and pushing all of the playoff games for that night into Saturday, however with the number of additional nights in the same scenario it seemed rather unfair to the other nights to not also make up their games as well. In either scenario, Classic would be unable to makeup their games so it made the most sense to scratch all three nights.
Any additional questions/concerns, not already outlined here, can be directed to Info@RocKickball.net.